Our experts weigh in on the challenges that cybersecurity professionals currently face and how to harness the power of security automation to address those challenges successfully.
Jason Chan, cybersecurity expert and Torq Advisor, and Leonid Belkind, cybersecurity automation expert and CTO of Torq, dive deeper into their conversation on the “positive impacts security automation is having on organizations of all sizes, worldwide” covered in the Jason Chan on Harnessing Security Automation to Manage Cyberthreat Complexity blog.
Dallas Young, Sr., Technical Marketing Manager at Torq, will host this discussion-style webinar, including audience Q&A at the end.
- An increasing amount of threats and the difficulty hiring enough people to address those threats
- Prioritizing issues that are the most critical using a quantitative approach
- Looking for solutions that allow teams to gain leverage, like automation
- Reframing how we look at automation, no longer just software developers, now more accessible
- Creating an ecosystem from silo tools to maximize collective investment
Jason Chan, Former VP of Information Security Netflix
Jason, a key member of the Torq Advisory Board, has spent more than 20 years working in pivotal cybersecurity roles. One of his most important positions was leading the information security organization at the video streaming behemoth Netflix for more than a decade.
Leonid Belkind, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Torq
Leonid is a Co-Founder and the Chief Technology Officer at Torq, which offers a comprehensive security automation platform for unifying and automating the entire security stack. Prior to Torq, Leonid co-founded (and was CTO of) Luminate Security, a pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access and Secure Access Services Edge.
Dallas Young, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager at Torq
Dallas has over twenty-two years of industry experience, with a unique blend of network security architecture, consulting, and a background spearheading technology market strategy.