Create Security Bots to Streamline and Automate Workflows
Replace manual, repetitive tasks and deliver delightful self-service experiences with automated, interactive bots in popular tools like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
TLDR: Security Bots & Workflow Automation
- Many security workflows are repetitive, done on a schedule, or on-demand. This consumes the time of every security team member
- Additionally, when a workflow originates from a request raised by an organizational employee, it involves opening and managing service tickets, waiting for a response, etc.
- Automating these workflows via interactive security bots helps security professionals focus on high-priority work, and responding to threats, while providing a better service to their organizational peers
- With Torq, teams can create interactive bots via Slack or other chat tools, and use these to gather data, perform typical operations, run approval workflows, or any other set of tasks
What Are Security Bots?
Interactive bots are popular tools used in communication tools such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc. These bots are very useful tools either for executing internal utilities that make work of security teams more efficient or for delivering self-service experiences to organizational processes that would otherwise require interruptions.
A large part of security work consists of repetitive, manual tasks. Creating interactive bots that collect input and perform these actions allows security teams to reduce the level of noise and effort needed to keep systems and users protected.
Benefits of Automated Security Bots
- Automating repeated work keeps security teams focused on active threats or delivering stronger protection
- Allows end users to execute common tasks such as requesting access or onboarding new devices ensures that security moves at the speed of the business and reduces the load from security teams
- Packages commonly daily tasks, such as automating security investigations like file and URL checks, into interactive bots in Slack, Teams or other systems
Build Security Bots with Torq for Any Workflow Need
- Trigger automated interactive workflows from Slack or other messaging platforms via slash commands or mentions
- Automatically pull relevant information, communicate it back to the sender/channel and request additional responses via interactive messages
- Execute approval flows, manage temporary or permanent access to resources, create dedicated channels and invite relevant role-players
- Build and customize generic or specialized chatbots with no-code automation, share them with your colleagues and promote a ChatOps culture in your organization
Start Automating in Minutes
With Torq, any security professional of any skill level can easily connect multiple tools into an automated workflow that can be run as needed — triggered from an alert, or according to a schedule. Get started automating today! Build workflows with an easy drag and drop interface today. Zero coding or API knowledge required.